Saturday 21 December 2013

Temptation..

Assalamualaikum W.B.T..

The allurement entices me
I know I shouldn't, but I just can’t help it
It was so overwhelming till the point that it has been dominating me
I cannot help myself but to be engulfed in it
I GOT TEMPTED, AGAIN.

My lips parted for you
My subtle fingers touched you
As I placed my hand on you
And without any hesitations
I’M DRAWN TO YOU.

This temptation,
It makes my obsession grow passionately
As we became in contact
IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE BLISS.

You and I,
We are inseparable
Your temptation is unavoidable
Seductive, even
I’m head over heels
and IT IS BEYOND CRAZY.

I long to feel
The sweetness, the tenderness, the juiciness 
Of you melting down like the snow,
At the end of the winter season
And the warm sensation
IT FEELS LIKE HOME.

I can’t resist,
The longing aches
And the multiply desire
That grows inside me
IT’S MY GUILTY PLEASURE.

OH DEAR FOOD,
You spread your temptation tremendously
Giving me no time or excuse to refuse
And you ended up going into my stomach
I AM FOREVER FULL!

I know,
I should be thankful for your existence
I am, you know I’m grateful
Never in my conscious mind
Thinking of throwing you away
I've always wanted you by my side
But I also want you to go to others’ side
This is what I call
A LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP.

My dearest and loveliest FOOD,
I don’t want you to stop being so delicious
I just want you to stop making the scale goes up
Then I’ll love you eternally 
for not making me go down that UNHEALTHY road again.

F.O.O.D,
This is my sincere confession,
~a girl who’d gained weight~


"Temptations are as thick as the leaves of the forest, and no one can be out of the reach of temptation unless he is dead." - ROBERT G. INGERSOLL

p/s: you feel me, food lovers? xD

1 orang bagi pendapat:

Diana Wanawin said...

A girl who'd gained weight~ sob sobs sama ne kita T_T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com