Monday 2 December 2013

I'm no Angel, I'm just me. :')

Assalamualaikum W.B.T..

First thing first.. It has been ages since I last updated my blog.. In fact, I actually forgot about my blog.. gosh! It surprised me that some people still visit my blog even though there’s no new update. Thanks tho.

So... here’s a new update. It is nothing actually, I just feel like expressing myself, ranting bout my random thoughts. You can read it or leave it.. J

Hmm.. Have you ever feel something that even you cannot describe it yourself? Something that is so mysterious and it keeps u wonder every single day and night.. I keep thinking how on earth did I get involved with this thing?!

For me, our feeling, our life.. It is magical! For sure things happen for reasons but I can guarantee that not all of us know the ‘jewel’ behind every incidence right? What I meant to say is, we don’t always understand why or know the reasons for every single thing that occurs in our life. Whether it brings good or bad things to your life, you can never know for sure. You may think and guess, but what you think may not be true. Only Allah knows the best. J

Today, I want to confess.. I’m a kind of person who runs away from problem (not every time, if I can face it then I’ll face it). I tend to take the easy way out. I know it’s bad but sometimes, I just can’t help it. When I face problem that makes my head dizzy just to think about it, I will stop thinking about it, ignore it and try to distract myself (unless there’s no way out). I know that running away from problems is a race that I can never win. I’m just a coward person. I wish that one day I will be brave enough to face it.

To make it even worse, I even hurt the people around me during the process. People who wanted to help me, I ignore and despise them just because I found it hard to do. I’m such an ignorant, am I? Some people said that ignorance is bliss BUT it’s not necessarily true. Well, it depends because ignorance can also make people distant.

I’m actually very confused right now. I don’t know what to do. But one thing for sure, I want to apologise for my ignorant and selfish act.  I’m sick and tired of giving excuses so I just want to say that I’m sorry, sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Forgive me, will ya?

Whatever it is, life must go on. So let’s just live the moment and see what will happen in the future. Life is too short to have regrets. AiteJ

Geez.. Sorry I’m being ridiculous and talking nonsense. I don't even know what I was saying. It seems like I’m not in my right mind so I’ll just stop here. Let’s meet again for another random entry.


p/s: Be happy, you deserve it. J

1 orang bagi pendapat:

twinscraftlife said...

Hi! 안녕하세요~~! please do visit our blog! we sell
purely handmade products such as pouch,
earrings, cards, hp strap, cute items!
쇼핑하시면 더 감사합니다~~^^
http://twinscraftlife.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com