Wednesday 4 July 2012

B.E.A.R

Assalamualaikum W.B.T..

please~ :3
Dear friend, 
i know im immature. 
i know im childish.
sometimes i can be a crybaby.
and quite annoying.
simple things to u can be complicated to me.
but.. please.. do bear with me fren.
its my past that make me like this.
do help me to be better.
to learn more. to think more.
and be matured.
its maybe will cost u a lot of time.
but, i will try. 
not for u. not for anyone.
but for my self. 
thank god i met u. 
it makes me realize a lot of things.
i need to stop playing on the safe side.
getting hurt is not bad all the time.
and sorry for the trouble. :')

 "saya hanya manusia biasa yg punyai banyak kelemahan"

p/s: do remind me if i forgot. Ya Allah, permudahkanlah segala urusan hamba Mu ini~ :'D

0 orang bagi pendapat:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com